We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic Maintenance professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
As an A/C Technician you are responsible to install, service and repair temperature and air quality control systems and your role will include key responsibilities such as
- Repair, maintain and provide technical attention to all electrical and mechanical refrigeration systems of the hotel - freezer, fridges, ice makers, fan coil units, chiller, etc.
- Maintain preventively all air-conditioning and refrigeration systems within the hotel
- Check on performance of refrigeration systems and components
- Verify all door closing systems on walk in coolers / freezer (door gaskets / latches)
- Check and maintain all defrosting systems and automation of ice makers
- Work on maintenance requests from all departments
- Ensure routine cleaning of fan coil units and air-handling unit filters
- Check on performance of air-conditioning and chill water systems
- Cooperate with all engineering colleagues in detention of failures of air-condition and refrigeration system and function set up
- Strict control on venting of CFC's to atmosphere
- Overhauling of air-condition / refrigeration equipment and systems
- Check all refrigeration and oil levels and control of major repairs
- Cooperate and inform Engineering Storekeeper on purchase of parts
- Carry out all works as per the country technical regulations and safety standards