The ideal candidate will be involved with preparing financial reports and statements, bank reconciliations, and cost estimation.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Male (Any Nationality)
- With 1 to 2 years of experience in Manufacturing Industry (Furniture)
- Must be knowledgeable in Cost Estimation (Quotation) and in UAE VAT Return
- Bookkeeping: Prepare thorough computation and submission of Value Added Tax (VAT) Return. VAT filing to FTA portal. Company budgeting. Managing entire accounting cycle through completion, preparing documents, finalizing reports and closing books.
- Checking all regular monthly expenses of company and schedule of payables and receivables of the company.
- Handling employee payroll (WPS), Salary Management, Employee attendance and leave.
- Preparation of Invoices, Quotations, Purchase Orders, Agreements, and Contracts.
- Coordinating with Suppliers and Clients.
- Monitoring and recording of petty cash and office supplies.
- Administrative works; answering phone calls, emails taking memos, and maintaining confidential company files.
- Project scheduling and preparation of delivery notes.