We are currently seeking a Digital Marketing Executive to join our growing family as a full-time in our office in Dubai. The candidate will be working closely with the Social Media and Creative Managers as well as the top management to fully cater to clients’ needs.
Please read the job description carefully and only apply if you meet the below requirements.
Your role will involve but is not limited to the below responsibilities:
- Create social media strategies and plans that best suit the clients’ objectives.
- Full management of client’s social media accounts (i.e., Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, YouTube, etc.…)
- Prepare social media calendars (daily, weekly, monthly) including creatives and content strategy.
- Brief the copywriter on content strategy and able to write ad-hoc level captions in both English and Arabic whenever needed.
- Able to curate ad-hoc level social media captions in English and Arabic.
- Liaise and supervise the creatives team on creatives strategy and have an understanding of different formats (i.e., static, animation, video) and what works best for each purpose.
- Create and implement social media tactics that help in boosting clients’ digital performance.
- Prepare digital marketing, social media and analytics reports and have the ability to explain them to clients.
- Handle community management on a daily basis within specific times.
- Prepare and assist in building technical proposals and customized financial/commercial quotations and requests.
- Flexible to assist in client’s on-site coverages whenever needed and ability to attend clients’ events, exhibitions, or any important coverages.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry and digital trends.
- Ability to work with different social media tools.
- Assisting in running paid campaigns across different platforms and monitor KPIs and metrics.
- Must be bilingual (Fluently speaks and writes in Arabic and English).
- Holds Bachelor's degree or an equivalent certificate.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant work experience in social media or marketing.
- Agency experience is preferable.
- Exceptional team management skills.
- Outstanding proofreading and editing skills.
- Excellent ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize them.
- In-depth understanding of various digital marketing and social media platforms and their algorithm changes as well as tools and practices.
- Strong organizational and time management skills specifically committing to tight deadlines.
- A creative and keen eye for details and quality checks.
If you think you are the one, please submit your most updated CV. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.