Finance Manager Vacancy
Job Location: Dubai
Salary: AED 8,000 – 15,000
Nationality – Indian
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in the financial management field
- Professional accounting qualification (ACCA, CA, CPA) would be preferred.
- Minimum of 7 years of work experience and at least 3 in the same capacity as a Finance Manager
- Negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships
- Commercial and business awareness
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, and experience with financial planning software.
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal
- Responsible for all facets of finance operations including statutory financial reporting management, reporting audits, budgeting and planning treasury management as well as taxation and compliance and offering insights and financial advice to the Management team
- Collecting, interpreting, and reviewing financial information and reporting to the management and stakeholders
- Predicting future financial trends
- Producing financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc.
- Developing strategies that work to minimize financial risk