Gulf News is a leading media company in the Middle East, based in the UAE. The company creates and distributes premium and popular content to global audience from a diverse array of talented storytellers.
We have started a new business vertical B2B sales which requires complex tech integration, and hence we are looking for a Full Stack Developer for API
The role requires you to fully understand the business at the grass roots level to then ascertain the optimal level of onboarding B2B partners. You will effectively interact with the B2B partners on 3 levels: As a Product Specialist, as a Services delivery manager & as a Relationship manager. You will manage 3rd Party Partners from the onset of engagement of pre-sales to gathering requirements, documenting and relaying findings and involving the IT technology department, as agreed by the Acquisition Manager.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for developing, testing and debugging existing and new API.
- Collaborate efficiently with external/internal stakeholders to drive timely implementation of critical projects.
- Take ownership of the solution from end to end, and be responsible for translating functional requirements into a solution
- Meet tight deadlines to implement the time bound projects.
- Establish SLAs and monitor performance on the API platform
- Contribute to the support and resolution of incidents which may include after business hours support
- Maintain knowledge of new technologies and methods for area of expertise
· Provide ownership end-to-end on DevOps process, including development, operations, and quality assurance, as needed.
· Participate and help resolve issues and assist customers.
· Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Strong development background with latest Architecture trends, Java/Java EE Technologies, Object Oriented Programming Concepts
- Experience of Micro-Services solution development and delivery, experience with APIs design and development
- Experience of design and implementation of external services integrations (using REST, SOAP and/or ESB)
- Strong background using various libraries, framework and patterns in Java technology stack
- Knowledge of API design standards, patterns and best-practices especially OpenAPI 3.0, REST, SOAP, MQ, JSON, or Microservices architecture
- 7+ year experience.