We are currently recruiting a HR Housing Attendant.
The candidate must be in UAE. He must have a positive attitude and good communication skills. Previous hotel experience in Housing / Housekeeping department is must.
YOU’RE DAY TO DAY
- Assists Housing In charge in organization and plans of staff housing distribution to all staff.
- Controls and plans of hygiene, cleaning and safety of staff housing
- Daily inspections of staff housing for faults or irregularities and report to the Housing In-charge for clarification.
- Informs Housing In-charge of any breaches of House rules by any staff.
- Reports maintenance request daily, assist quarterly pest control or as needed.
- Prepares a monthly report of outstanding maintenance orders for discussion with Housing In-charge.
- Accompanies Housing In-charge on staff house Inspection.
- Maintains inventories of all Hotel property in each designates staff room or apartment.
- Holds stocks for Staff Quarters and for holding key and necessary supplementary items for concerned employees.
- Orders of employee housing cleaning materials and necessary supplementary items when needed.
- Maintains the standard of furnishing, upholstery, curtain and carpets.
- Ensures that all new employees are given staff housing orientation.
- Ensures that all sick employees are well looked after and isolation cases are dealt with according to standard.
- Consistently provides and maintains the highest standards of staff care and service.
- Ensures that resigned staff returns the pillow, bed sheets and all other items given to them on their arrival.
- Assists your Housing In-charge in regularly monitoring staff performance against agreed criteria.
- Have a good knowledge of all hotel facilities and be able to answer staff/guest questions in a quick, polite and helpful manner.
- Handles any staff/guest complaints or problems promptly and ensure that all resolved/unresolved incidents are reported to your Housing In-charge
- Ensures company, hotel and statutory rules, regulations and policies are adhered to at all times.
- Acts on you responsibilities for Health and Safety at work
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of fire prevention and to ensure that staff follows the hotel evacuation procedures on hearing the alarm.
- To ensure the departmental area is maintained in a safe, hygienic and presentable state and to report any damage to furniture, fittings and equipment to Housing In-charge
- Communicates positively with staff, colleagues and Housing In-charge to ensure effective teamwork and high morale.
- Attends meetings and training sessions/courses that may be beneficial to you and your department.