Job Description Purpose of the Position:
The Human Resource Officer is responsible for providing support in the various human resource functions, which include recruitment, staffing, training and development, performance monitoring and employee counselling and to provide excellent assistance and support to employees and managers.
Job Accountabilities & Objectives:
- Being actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads, and managing the hiring process
- Preparing the OL and negotiating with candidates.
- Orients new employees by providing orientation, giving the Induction
- Handling employee relations and grievances
- Maintain records of all the employee documents like OL, employment contract, personal documents.
- Manage and update employee insurance policies and registration.
- Make sure HR software is updated always.
- Manage all the daily requests from employees and work with the PRO on completing all PRO work
- Ensure the HR legal compliance with the labor and HR Directorate law
- Prepare and submit the payroll file to finance (including keeping track of attendance, deduction, addition)
- Prepare end of service benefits, exit formalities, cancelation of visa etc.
- Education/Experience: BSC/BA in business administration, social studies, or other humanitarian related field; further training will be a plus, Minimum 4-6years’ experience in similar role.
- Specific knowledge: Knowledge in UAE labor laws Usage of MS Office Suite Practical knowledge and understanding of HR policies and processes including talent acquisition, performance management, disciplinary, grievance, employment law, employee relations, remuneration and benefits etc.
- Ability/Skills: Language Skills: Fluency in English, Arabic is a plus
- Experience: Human Resources: 5 years (Required)
Immediate joining (Preferred)