- We are looking for ICU registered nurses with a Bachelor's degree in nursing qualification and a minimum of two years of experience in intensive care.
- Candidates must have experience in caring for ventilated patients.
- Role - ICU nurse.
- Work Location - Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- Client - Well Known Government Hospital in UAE.
- Salary - Confidential.
- Job Type: Permanent.
- Working hours: 48 per week (4x 12 hours shift).
- Joining date: within 3-4 months; depending on the licensing process.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (minimum of 3 years full-time study duration).
- Diplomas are not accepted due to DOH licensing requirements.
- The academic transcript must be submitted for credentialing purposes.
- Must hold a current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
- Valid Registered Nurse professional Nursing license from country of origin.
- Minimum of 2+ years of recent ICU experience in Western Europe, Canada, Central America, South Africa, New Zealand, and Australia.
The Hospital Offers The Following Benefits
- Competitive tax-free salary including accommodation allowance.
- Free accommodation for 30 days for candidates arriving from overseas.
- Flight ticket at the beginning and end of the contract (for nurse only; no dependents).
- Annual flight ticket.
- Health Insurance.
- Malpractice Insurance.
- Culturally diverse working environment.
- Travel opportunities.
- Training and development opportunities.
- Service bonus upon completion of the contract.