To ensure that new projects and change activities required from the Technology Services (TS) function in relation to new business units are aligned and managed towards Farah’s overall strategy and towards the Digital and Technology strategy. To have the ability to plan and prioritize efficiently to achieve optimal usage of the technology resources and deliver maximum business benefit. To have the ability to share a holistic view of the project progress by leading project initiation, planning, and execution towards closure. Additionally, The PM role is responsible for effective and efficient recourse management to drive and deliver results. This role will require working with multiple clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. Recommends digital technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Ensuring that all project work streams are delivered on-time, within scope and budget
- Coordinating internal resources and vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Be able to develop project scope and objectives for respective work streams involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility are met as per business requirements
- Ensure resource availability and allocation based on internal and external design/dev. team
- Be able to develop a detailed project plan to track progress with milestones, highlight critical path and be drive each work stream towards closure. .
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and budget cost.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks and escalating issues on deadlines as early as possible to senior management to enable appropriate corrective action to be taken.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors during the course of project
- Be able to update the budget and track project cost pertaining to respective project work streams as applicable
- Hold the ability manage vendor contracts and support legal team in fulfilling scoping requirements.
- Manage expectation with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
- Leas technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices and user projects .
- Play a focal point of contact during RFI, RFP, RFQ as applicable by the business or during the project.
- Be able to recommend possible solutions to business as applicable based on the project demand.
- Collaborate with all business mediums & stakeholder towards the absolute success towards the project
- Be able to understand the functional and non-functional ask and participate towards vendor selection and vendor awarding as applicable.
- Liaise with 3rd part contractors for active & passive IT infrastructure readiness.
- Be able to perform site visit and lead the team for site walk as required to relay project progress.
- Coordinate with internal teams and 3rd party in terms of project dependency. Act as bridge to communicate and liaise issues towards closure as required
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- ITIL v4
- PMP/Prince 2/Six Sigma
- BS in Computer Science
- 8 years’ experience in IT Project Management
- Strong Project Management skills i.e. MS Project
- Proven working experience as a project manager in Digital Technology
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong service skills in managing relationships
- Masters in Information Systems
- Yellow Six Sigma
- 5 years’ experience in managing an ITIL service desk
- 2 years’ experience in change management procedures
- Financial analysis