We are hiring a Manager Sales Operations
Industry: Fashion & Retail
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Inspirationally lead the retail stores to a world class position by focusing on the 5 P’s: People, Product, Premises, Processes and Profit.
- Make recommendations to the Brand team, implementation of regional and global best practices in retail in the assigned portfolio and bench‐marking for success.
- Effectively complete store visits to develop and follow up on practical and achievable action plans.
- Leading the recruiting, hiring and training needs of the store, and efficient decision making to enhance the overall performance of the store succession planning process and ensuring all HR policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Create and drive a high-performance culture across the Market by setting clear expectations and targets analyzing stores’ performance and coaching the team to deliver and excel.
- Oversee the implementation and execution of the Visual Merchandising global standard guidelines are followed at all the stores at all times in full compliance.
- Conducting and coordinating weekly merchandising calls with the brand teams to call out product gaps and missed opportunities to increase sales
- Identify store training and development needs in conjunction with the Business Head and training department.
- Russian or German Proficiency
- University degree in business (ideally with marketing and sales focus) or equivalent relevant experience.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in fast fashion retail with an operational background.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with emphasis on man-management and leadership skills
- High entrepreneurial drive, excellent communication, and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in advanced numeracy and literacy, with good IT skills (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint) and use of Retail systems.
- Proven experience in budgeting, profit and loss account, as well as margin calculations
- 7-10 years of experience