Urgent Hiring for Network Security Cloud Engineer in Dubai
Duration: 1 year extendable
- Understanding of network concepts: mainly routing, encrypted communication (i.e. IPSec), network segmentation and load-balancing.
- Track record of deployment and administering enterprise networks with footprints in public clouds (Azure, AWS, GCP – Azure is preferred), including segmentation and network security.
- Track record of using automation (i.e. Terraform) for the network deployment in public clouds.
- Track record of working with physical and virtual firewall and load-balancer appliances (preferably Palo-Alto, F5, WAF as well as native cloud components)
- Track record of working with the following protocols: Ethernet, IP, TCP, UDP, BGP, OSPF
- Deep understanding of network monitoring and observability concepts.
- Hard-skills nice to have:
- WAN optimization
- Track record of using Python, Ansible or other open source tools for network automation.
- Experience in building and maintaining NMS and inventories using open source tools (Netbox, Telegraf, Nagios, Zabbix, icinga, InfluxDB, Grafana, ELK)
Soft skills required:
- Habit of documenting the work being performed.
- Understanding of Agile delivery methodology, ability to plan and execute the work based on the agreed backlog and report all impediments proactively and clearly.
- Understanding of the concept of e2e accountability for the task
- Track record in stakeholder management is required.
- Ability to approach critical situations fully engaged, yet with cool mind and tolerance to the environment that can be stressful at these critical times.
- Understanding of ITSM practices and tolerance for going through tight change management protocols.