Hiring Planning Engineer
We are hiring a Planning Engineer for the oil and gas project in Iraq Work location will be Dubai, but willing to travel to Iraq if required. Candidates must have a minimum of 5-10 years of experience in the oil and gas industry.
- Understanding project specifications and developing time schedules and budgets that meet them.
- Negotiating with vendors and contractors to secure the best prices. *Observing existing processes, analyzing staff performance, and addressing deficiencies accordingly.
- Monitoring and tracking project progress, and writing up reports.
- Attending and scheduling meetings as required.
- Delegating tasks and ensuring workers receive feedback.
- Understanding and meeting all contract requirements.
- Good Coordination power with managers, supervisors, and the rest of the team.
- Analyzing technical drawings and providing material and cost estimates.
- Ensuring all projects are completed on time and within budgets.
- Degree in Engineering or similar with Planning software certification (Work Experience in EPCC Projects and preferable in Oil & Gas Industry).
- Experience with 3D modeling software.
- Proficiency in MS Tools including presentation tools.
- Planning and project management skills.
- Strong multitasking abilities.
- Strong analytical, critical, and logical thinking skills.
- A sound understanding of safety protocols.
- Ability to focus under pressure and meet deadlines