We are looking for a Public Relations Intern to join our team!
We are an International Luxury Consulting and VIP Clientelling agency with over 20 year track record working with top tiers International brands across Saudi, UAE, Kuwait, Qatar, Paris, London, Monte Carlo and Milan.
Our portfolio of clients includes Boucheron, Celine, Christian Louboutin, Miu Miu, Schiaparelli, Roger Vivier, L'Oreal Paris just to name a few.
In this role, you will work closely with the PR Manager and will support and assist in influencer research, events management, press releases, admin work, and much more!
Public Relations Responsibilities:
- Updating and maintaining the company's social media pages.
- Providing assistance to the PR manager with the scheduling and organizing of events.
- Building relationships with clients and potential clients, suppliers, and the media.
- Monitoring of media coverage on events and media releases that were issued and creating press clippings.
- Updating and maintaining the databases.
- Performing administrative duties.
Ultimately, we are looking for a candidate that is confident in public speaking and has great communication skills. We also require a candidate that can build rapport with media, influencers, and brands and is flexible in working flexible hours in the cases of events.
If you have a love for fashion and beauty and are interested in this role, kindly send your CV