We are looking for a Female Receptionist/Sales Administrator to manage our front desk in our sport club on a daily basis and to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks, and post daily posts on our social media accounts.
What does a Receptionist/Sales Administrator do?
As a Receptionist/ Sales Administrator, you will be the first point of contact for our business. Our Receptionist’s duties include offering administrative support. You will welcome guests and greet people who visit the club. You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
To be successful as a Receptionist, you should have a pleasant personality, as this is also a customer service role. You should also be able to deal with emergencies in a timely and effective manner, while streamlining office operations. Multitasking and stress management skills are essential for this position. Ultimately, a Receptionist’s duties and responsibilities are to ensure the front desk welcomes guests positively, and executes all administrative tasks to the highest quality standards.
* Greet and welcome customers as soon as they arrive at the club
* Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
* Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
* Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
* Work on the social Media account
* Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
* Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
* Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
* Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
* Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
* Professional attitude and appearance
* Solid written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent organizational skills
* Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
* Customer service attitude
* High school degree