Crowne Plaza Hotel Abu Dhabi is currently recruiting a Reservation Manager.
The preferred candidate must be in UAE.
You’re Day To Day:
- Ensures the smooth and efficient operations in the department though prompt, effective and proper reservations service to achieve maximum room revenue in order to meet or exceed the revenue target.
- Maximize occupancy levels by reviewing and revising revenue strategies
- Work with the Sales and Events teams to maximize corporate and group rates
- Manage third party sites and agents to establish rates, negotiate prices, ensure proper implementation of reservations procedures, and maximize conversion ratios in order to achieve targets for the department.
- Contribute to the selling strategy of the hotel and manage the departments’ adherence to achieving that strategy.
- Understand the competitive marketplace and implement approaches to ensure the hotel stays ahead in the local market.
- Build strong relationships with guests, customers and team members in order to gain full understanding of their needs and work to serve them effectively.
- Responsible for driving guest loyalty by delivering service. Excellence throughout each guest experience.
- Ensure team members are developed effectively and generate a culture of high-quality standards for relationship building, customer service, selling techniques, and billing and processing contracts.
- Recruits, manage, train and develop team members.
- Participate in the organization of hotel promotional activities.
- Degree from an accredited university in Revenue, Hotel Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or any related major 4 years’ experience.
- Minimum of 1-2 years working experience in the same position in a 4- or 5-star hotel.
- High flexibility and service orientation.
- Good organization and leadership skills.
- Develop problem-solving skills to effectively handle conflict in a way that works for both the customer and the staff.
- A dynamic personality, with the ability to work in a fast pace and demanding environment.