We are looking for a detail-oriented person to join our company In AJMAN as a Restaurant Supervisor.(Russian or Native English speaker).
- Planning and delegating work duties to the staff and ensuring that they work according to the compliance of the restaurant business.
- Overseeing the staff for the smooth running of the restaurant.
- Assisting the HR team as well as the Restaurant Manager in the hiring process.
- Training new employees as per their abilities and skills.
- Maintaining a strong relationship with suppliers and vendors.
- Inspecting the food and beverage stock level and restocking them in a timely manner.
- Conducting inspections of the restaurant kitchen and ensuring proper hygiene is maintained.
- Checking with the guest and making sure that they are getting served with the best quality food.
- Resolving customer complaints in a professional manner.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction with all the services provided to them.
- Preparing daily reports and presenting them to the higher management.
- Managing the outstanding bills and cash inflows of the restaurant.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Hospitality, or a related field.
- Prior work experience 2-3 years as a Restaurant Supervisor, or a similar position in the Hospitality industry.
- Professional certification as a Certified Restaurant Supervisor will be an advantage.
- Proficiency in Restaurant Management Software such as Foodie365cloud, KoomiPOS, PeachWorks, or similar software.
- Ability to maintain a positive work environment.
- Amazing written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work for long periods of time and on weekends as well.
- Strong organization and analytical skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong sales skills.