* Possess skills like good communication, strong customer focus, organisational skills and strong computer and written skills.
* Should be able to work as part of a team; high level of personal presentation; able to work under pressure; enjoy working with people and strong sales focus
* Should also be able to discuss client requirements and advise on suitable options; plan, prepare and cost itineraries (travel plans) for clients.
* Should also be able to make travel, accommodation and related bookings; confirm bookings and notify clients of luggage limits and insurance, medical, passport, visa and currency requirements.
* Must be well-organized, accurate, and detail-oriented in order to compile information from various sources and to plan and organize their clients’ travel itineraries.
* Must be professional and courteous when dealing with travel representatives and clients.
Career minded and ambitious with ability to work independently.
IATA certified with hands on experience on Amadeus software's is Advantage.
Excellent command over verbal and written English communication skills.
Multilingualism is an advantage.
Excellent communication and people skills.
Efficient negotiation and sales skills.
Sales experience in UAE for greater than 2 years, a MUST
Travel Consultant: 2 - 5 years (Required)
Customer Service: 2 years (Required)
Contract length: 24 months
- INDIA ,PAKISTANI ,BANGLADESHI ,FILIPINO ,EGYPTIAN.
SEX : Female Candidates can only apply