Bayut & dubizzle have the unique distinction of being iconic, homegrown brands with a strong presence across the seven emirates in the UAE. Connecting millions of users across the country, we are committed to delivering the best online search experience.
As a Sales Coordinator for Jobs, your goal is to facilitate the sales team activities to maximize their performance and execute solid and long-lasting development of the company in addition to reaching the set targets of lead qualifying, lead generations, and assisting in closing sales.
- Assist the sales team to improve their productivity by contacting customers and qualifying them for our products.
- Handle calls, emails, and customer inquiries with accuracy and effective timing.
- Receive queries via phone, email and verifies the inquiry is qualified to speak with a Sales Account Manager.
- Notify the sales team when customer need a call, email, or face to face meeting
- Cooperate with other departments to ensure sales inquiries are handled efficiently and communicates with clients accordingly to their inquiry.
- Maintain all lead information to keep sales records and provide general information to the team lead when needed.
- Respond to customer complaints and give after-sales support on request.
- Give general technical advice to customers who are using or used our services before
- Work to turn as many opened opportunities as possible to closures, inform the team lead of any delay in the process.
- Monitor the sales team qualified leads, identify shortcomings, and propose improvements
- Follow up with customers and achieve daily targets.
- Ensure adherence to company’s policies, procedures, and business requirements.
- Perform any other tasks as asked by Team lead.
- 1 - 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Familiar with CRMs’ (Salesforce a plus)
- Tactful, persuasive, and improvising skills to handle client’s objections in any way.
- Aggressive follow up skills to ensure that no potential client will be left behind.
- Strong negotiation skills to achieve the best possible outcome out of all interactions.
- Bi-lingual is a plus
- Attention to detail
- A fast paced, high performing team.
- Multicultural environment with over 35 different nationalities
- Competitive Tax-free Salary
- Comprehensive Health insurance
- Annual Air Ticket Allowance
- Employee discounts at multiple vendors across the emirates
- Rewards & Recognitions
- Learning & Development