A Leading jewelry company in Dubai is looking for a passionate Sales Manager who works as Head of the Sales Team will be responsible for all the sales-related activities.
Main Purpose of the Role:
- Leading and managing sales operations with full knowledge of selling techniques and product knowledge.
- Responsible to grow sales and profitability according to set objectives.
- Training staff in the shops with a focus on sales skills, product knowledge, customer service, and visual merchandising.
- Analyzing and identifying training needs to develop and implement new modules and initiatives.
- Supporting in the conception, implementation, and further development of training activities for the sales department.
- Strong experience in making Sales projections.
- Develop and manage KPIs targets for each
Professional Qualifications and Technical Skills:
- At least 5 years of retail industry experience as a Sales Manager in the field of Luxury goods / Jewelry.
- Proven sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding targets
- Demonstrable experience as a Sales Manager, developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions.
- Excellent knowledge of Sales trends in GCC.
- Strong operations experience.
- Excellent Management Skills
- Excellent Leadership Skills
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executives
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to develop strategic plans, define, prioritize and implement action plans to achieve targets and objectives.
- Computer literacy (Must be proficient in the Microsoft office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook);
- Excellent command of English, Arabic and additional languages are an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Enable to work with people at all levels, motivate others and change people’s attitudes when necessary.
- Good organizational and planning skills, ability to deal with situations where multitasking is frequently required.
- Service and team-oriented.
- Fast learner, able to pick up product knowledge quickly and accurately, personal commitment to improving your knowledge and skills.
- Ability to share knowledge, confident talking and presenting in public, in an engaging and informative style.
- Shared decision-making approach and problem-solving skills
- Good time-keeping skills and ability to effectively manage schedule and productivity.
- Strong passion for work and the product.