Hiring Senior Structural Design Engineer
Candidate with Bachelor’s/master’s degree in Structure Design Engineering or any relevant Engineering/Technical discipline.
- Min. 5-7 years of Experience required in analysis, design and Detail Engineering for Concrete and Steel structures like Pipe racks, Technological Structures, GMP’s, and Pipe Bridges, Shelters, Static Equipment Foundations, UG and AG structures.
- Well known different type of analysis for structures using Spectrum analysis, Dynamic analysis and able to perform and review FEM analysis for typical joint connections.
- Familiar with design specifications, ACI Code, Euro-code and Conceptual study, FEED & other studies, detailed study of loads and loading combinations used for Onshore design.
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to all team engaged on the project, apply team building approach & Problem-solving attitude during job execution.
- Rehabilitation work for auxiliary steel structures for Pipe racks and Auxiliary Pipe supports.
- FEED & Review of Concrete/Structural steel structures & Foundations related to Balance of Plant structures.
- Transformer & Substation, Turbine Generator building, ESP Foundations, Duct supporting structures, Ash Handling Pump houses, HCSD pump houses, Silos, Pipe racks & Steel Pipe bridges, UG structures, Box structures, Switchyard System, Water Supply System.
- Analysis of Frame for Different Load Cases by Using Staad Pro.
- Checking All Structural Drawings & Details.
- Preparation of Calculation Documents.