Venture Search is working with a proprietary trading firm based in Dubai, recruiting for a front office developer to help build their trading system whilst also automate, streamline and maintain the firms operations and data process.
This individual will join a high performance team of the industry's best quantitative analysts, strategists, data scientists, and traders, and and in addition to the above, will help to be responsible for coding and deploying algorithmic trading strategies, as per strategies and models built by the quantitative analysis and trading teams. The team will be helping build a smart and fast execution infrastructure, and deploying high volume automated intraday trading strategies, covering global markets.
Requirements for Trading Systems Developer, Dubai:
· Highly proficient in python programming is a must
· Experience using NoSQL/SQL database
· Experience within a trading environment and has knowledge of European markets
· Experience building data pipelines is extremely advantageous
· A degree in computer science from a recognised institution, preferably with higher education (Masters/ Phd, etc)
· Highly preferable - advanced experience working with PostgreSQL database management systems and data structures
· A positive, problem solving attitude to work
· Experience working within proprietary trading firms, systematic funds, or prop trading with top tier international banks
The role will offer an opportunity to join a newly established team and business, working within a flat organisation hierarchy with plenty of room for people to take responsibilities and operate with autonomy. A competitive remuneration package will be offered, together with relocation assistance should the successful candidate be based outside of the UAE. Applicants should be comfortable with working European market trading hours/days, whilst based in Dubai.