We are looking for a young and energetic candidate for the post of Web Developer, the candidate must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the same field. The candidate should know about all Website hosting, PHP, MySQL, E-Commerce, Word Press, SEO & SMM. He should have experience in Adobe Photoshop and illustrator.
The Candidate must able to work independently Additional photography skills and experience in social media will be a plus.
"Only DUBAI experienced with Real Estate experience candidate will be considered"
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for Web Design and Web development, cum Graphic Designer.
- Redesign the company logo, website, and corporate brand including brochures, leaflets, etc.
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message.
- Testing graphics across various media. Work with copywriters to produce the final design.
- Testing and improving the design of the website.
- Working with different content management systems.
- Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
- Designing website pages including colors and fonts.
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metric.
- Responsible for the management and optimization website,
- social media and printed advertisement. Improve SEO strategies.
- you don't need to be an expert at coding for most graphic design jobs, a basic understanding of HTML is important because it teaches you how to understand the work that goes into creating a website. Learning the fundamentals of Java and C++ will make you even more marketable.
- business skill is critical for graphic designers. Indeed, to be able to understand a client's needs, you have to first understand your client's brand. Branding through social media, in particular, applies to many graphic design jobs right now.
- designers are essentially storytellers. So, having the ability to take complex data and present it in a clear, digestible way to customers or clients will make you a more valuable employee.
- probably don't need us to spell it out for you, but let's drill this home: Creativity is one of if not the most important graphic design skills. After all, it's hard to come up with new ideas and innovative designs if you don't know how to tap into your creative resources. Having a visual eye is essential no matter what medium you work in.