We are seeking an experienced 3D Artist with an inventive spirit who can grow, inspire, and be inspired by our team and clients in a highly collaborative environment.
- Developing 3D graphics in line with the industry standards.
- Creating visual elements, effects, and animations using 3D modelling, texturing, and other techniques.
- Optimizing 3D arts and models to develop real-life objects.
- Conducting in-depth research for upcoming projects.
- Staying updated about the latest design trends.
- Fulfil visual expectations, and elevate to highest standards.
- Collaborate with design and art departments.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- 1-3 years experience in a related position.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- An eye for colour and composition in 2D and 3D designs.
- Strong high & low resolution modelling and texturing skills.
- Able to manage timelines. Track tasks and ensure on-time completion of deliverables.