- Work closely with the architecture and interior design team in the preparation of 3D visualization.
- Understand the concepts and initial design intent, and apply this into a graphic representation. This may involve reproducing the architects’ concept into a graphic form, or may involve interpretation and artistic design ability to represent the ideas in a graphic form and into photo-realistic 3D renderings and animations.
- Read and accurately interpret architectural illustrations, 2D CAD files, or other 3D modelling data, as specified within projects and realizing those designs as compelling imagery.
- Efficient modelling and converting of data sets from CAD or other 3D modelling packages.
- 2D and 3D image compositing, finishing and retouching operations on 3D renderings.
The minimum qualifications for this role are:
- Bachelors degree in 3D Design / Graphic Design
- Technical Diploma from a recognized and accredited Institution.
- A graphic background or similar certification / training would be desirable.
- This is a role where you will need experience in producing high quality architectural / interior still images and animation.
- Must be an expert in use of software: 3D Max / Sketch-up / AutoCAD / V-Ray / Corona / Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and any other graphic or rendering software.
- It is also required to have a working knowledge of other software and CAD packages related to the function.
- Must be fully conversant in using and creating modelling from architectural plans, sketches and elevations, and have knowledge of related visualization and photorealistic rendering techniques.
The following personal qualities are highly desirable for this role:
- Attention to detail and a discerning eye for photo-editing.
- A flexible team player with strong organizational, communication and presentation skills.
- Hands-on person with a positive team attitude.
- Stays current with development of graphics software and style
- Creative, with a high degree of flexibility.
- High professional integrity.
- Organized and a proactive self-starter.