This position prepares the daily revenue reports, carries out all spot audits on cashiers in the park, processes all filing and documentation, reconciles cash and credit card receipts against system receipts, issues petty cash and payment against the claim, and ensures the efficient and smooth opening and closing of accounts receivable, extends assistance to operational and non-operational departments, verifies, reviews and monitors revenue and cash collection from cashiers, and assist with daily and monthly report requests.
Job scope includes:
- Issue payment for petty cash reimbursements, cash advances, and cashier temporary house funds. record, reconcile, replenish, safeguard, and account for petty cash.
- Maintain integrity and accuracy in financial transactions and reports and update the accounting database with daily financial transactions.
- Handle and respond to incoming calls and correspondence, filing required and ensure the necessary documents and records are updated and filed correctly.
- Draft letters, e-mails, and standard reports and presentations, many of which will be based on standard templates.
- Update any daily, weekly, and monthly trackers and reports as required by the business.
- Ensure maintenance-related service requests are raised as and when required for the department.
- Prepare and distribute the daily revenue report and issue cash change to cashiers as required.
- Safely keep unused ticket stock, wristbands, and vouchers for the facility and issue them upon departmental operational needs and p repair daily deposits of sales and other cash collections.
- Consolidate foreign currency collections and convert them to local currency.
- Monitor cash transactions to ensure that bank account balances to the report and any unusual items are investigated.
- Reconcile credit card, online, and web transactions, foreign currencies, cash, vouchers, and other tenders.
As an ideal candidate, you will need to have:
- Professional qualification in finance or equivalent
- Minimum of 2-year experience in finance or a cash handling function
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to prepare and maintain accurate records
- Good skills in reconciliation and reporting
- Being able to work in a multinational environment
- Microsoft Office applications proficiency
- Ability to work with a team
- Strong customer service skills