Total Package: 5000 AED to 6000 AED
Joining Day: Immediately
People with more than 4 years of experience won't be selected, so kindly don't apply.
The accountant role is to manage all accounting transactions, from invoicing, assets register, inventory checking, fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and petty cash reconciliation. The main responsibilities include data entry for all accounting transactions, reconciling bank statements, calculating tax payments and returns, auditing data provided by other departments and assist in reports preparation.
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Assist in preparation of financial reports on time; provide accurate, timely, and relevant recording, reporting, and analysis of financial information
- Assist in Payroll preparation
- Assist in monthly, quarterly, and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payables and receivables
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Identify areas for improvement and implement improvements to processes
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Comply with financial policies and regulations to ensure compliance with applicable standards rules, regulations, and systems of internal control
- Aid in the implementation of new accounting policies, standards, and guidelines
- BS/MS degree in Accounting or a related field
- 3 to 6 years MAXIMUM of accounting/finance experience in UAE with Knowledge of UAE VAT & Taxation & local laws.
- Demonstrate intermediate to advanced skills and knowledge of Excel, as well as other Microsoft Office applications
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with accounting software
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate effectively across the organization
- Thorough knowledge of general ledger accounting and account reconciliation
- Highly detail-oriented