The ideal candidate will be involved with preparing financial reports and statements, bank reconciliations, cash flow, and conducting cyclical audits. Moreover, the candidate must have strong interpersonal skills and possess strong business acumen.
- Create ad-hoc reports for various business needs
- Prepare VAT documents
- Compile and analyze financial statements
- Manage budgeting and forecasting
- VAT processing every quarterly, and prepare all VAT sheets for submission.
- Managing petty cash disbursement
- Assisting in closing the monthly books
- Managing the accounting of fixed assets
- prepare and issue BPV, Invoices…etc.
- Assist in audit functions
- Assist the finance manager
- Ensuring all accounting is managed as per the recognized practices
Required Skills – Technical:
- Excellent knowledge of Quick books Edition 22.0.
- Advance knowledge in Excel
- Financial knowledge
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
- Ability to interpret and analyze financial statements and periodicals
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
- 3 years of Accountant experience.