Recruitment for an Accountant
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Managing general ledgers and posting accounting vouchers (invoices, bills, receipts, payments, and journal vouchers)
- Undertake daily reconciliation of receivables, payables, and bank transactions and resolve accounting discrepancies.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information and preparing financial statements, balance sheet, profit and loss, cash flow and notes.
- Compute vat owed and prepare vat returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting, and other vat requirements.
- Payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc.) and processing WPS for company employees
- Ensure compliance with all internal control procedures around the company bank accounts, facilities including LC’s loans and bank guarantees.
- Preparing budget and projections as required by management.
- Petty cash recording and maintaining and reimbursing as per company needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- Minimum 2 to 3 years UAE experience
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite
- Tally experience at least two years
- Audit with good knowledge of accounting software with hands-on excel experience.
- Nationality ~ Indian Preferred
- Salary range ~ AED 3000-4000