We are looking for an Accountant to join our team at Fincirc International Management LLC, Dubai, UAE
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain reliable and accurate accounting records for the client (Receipts, Bills, Expenses, and Payments).
- Maintain Client’s company ledgers and daily financial transactions.
- Monthly Cash and Bank reconciliation for all the clients.
- Identify discrepancies in ledgers and accounts, tracking them to the source and correcting them.
- Performing administrative tasks, including filing, reporting, etc.
- Preparation of monthly and yearly reports on the business’s financial and business health.
- Preparation of quarterly VAT data.
- Collaborate with Financial Managers and other team members to successfully execute various accounting tasks.
- Collecting cheques and documents from/to the client’s place.
- Ensuring flawless communication with the clients for any accounting discrepancies
Requirements and Skills:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in preparing management accounts, budgets, etc.
- Knowledge of International Accounting standards.
- Time Management and handling multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Knowledge and experience in preparing VAT returns.
- Experience in Computer Applications (Microsoft Packages – Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Experience in Accounting Software like QuickBooks, Zoho, Xero, Tally etc.
- Ability to analyze complex financial information and produce Reports.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Proactive and participative.
- Candidate must be able to start immediately.