We are urgently looking for Accountant Receivables for Budget Rent A Car Company in Sharjah.
- Following up on payments as per the terms of the credit agreement.
- Generate and send out invoices, follow up on the collection and allocate receipts.
- Reconciliation of complex customer accounts. Resolving all queries related to customers invoicing, credit notes, adjustments, differences, etc.
- Monthly/Quarterly confirmation from customers ensuring all invoices are booked by the customer and identify any discrepancies.
- Ensure timely collection of payments by sending SOA on regular basis to customers and as and when requested by the customers.
- Communicate with customers via phone, email, or personal visits for payment follow ups
- Maintain proper filing of customer documents.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in an Accounts Receivable position in UAE. (Preferably Car Rental Background)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Familiarity with MS Excel (Intermediate level)
- Hands-on experience with accounting software.
- Good communication, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Able to handle calls and queries.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.