We are a well-knit company looking for an eager, self-motivated, number-crunching Accounting Intern for a 6 month period with a minimum basic understanding of accounting and financial principles. This role will provide an opportunity to gain experience in real-world accounting in a small business environment using a top-tier cloud accounting software. Candidate will get experience and exposure to almost all areas of accounting through their efforts in supporting the Senior Accountant. Guidance and training will be provided on-the-job as necessary. Note this role is expenses/allowance paid only. Depending on performance - a full-time job offer may follow.
· Fresh or Recent graduate with Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
· GPA 3.0 or higher
· Strong understanding of accounting principles and strong attention to detail
· Aptitude for math and making sure things add up!
· Good excel skills, ability to work with lookups and formulas.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· High level of efficiency, accuracy, and responsibility
· Knowledge of any accounting software or VAT basics is preferred
· Motivation and strong desire to take on new challenges and learn as much as possible
· Honest and Trustworthy
· A positive, creative and ambitious personality!
What we offer:
· A fun, friendly and comfortable work environment
· Staff discounts on all products & services
· Dynamic monthly bonuses and rewards based on overall company performance
· Expenses/allowance of 1000- 2000 AED with potential for a full-time offer at the end of internship based on performance