Accounts payable pays third parties or employees by scheduling and preparing checks, resolving purchase orders, insuring credit is received for outstanding bills, and issuing stop-payments or purchase order amendments
What is in it for you:
- Work with a diverse group of heartists
- Be a part of Accor prestigious team
- Start your career with us and advance further your opportunities
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, including payroll, purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc.
- Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Maintaining historical records
- Paying employees by verifying expense reports and preparing pay checks
- Paying vendors by scheduling pay checks and ensuring payment is received for outstanding credit; generally responding to all vendor enquiries regarding finance
- Preparing analyses of accounts and producing monthly reports
- Continuing to improve the payment process
Your experience and skills include:
- Understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting skills is required
- A degree in Finance or Economics, Accounting or Business would be beneficial
- Attention to detail and data entry skills
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
- Able to interact on a professional manner at all times.
Your team and working environment:
- On the waterfront on a man-made island in the Arabian Gulf, this upscale resort is 9 km from the Al Hamra Golf Club and 38 km from Ras Al Khaimah International Airport.