As part of the Delivery Hero network, Talabat is the pioneer of the online food ordering industry in the Middle East. Our operations span across Kuwait, Egypt, KSA, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, Jordan and the United Arab Emirates.
Talabat was voted the UAE best food app in 2016/2017 by BBC Good Food with over 1,600+ employees, 3.8+ million users, 13,300+ of brands with more than 300,000 daily orders and we are just getting started!
What's On Your Plate?
The "Admin Sales" role is to set optimal processes that ensure a smooth information flow in the simplest form to assist the sales team while maintaining high standards.
What's on your plate?
- Coordinate and collaborate with other departments for sales related matters.
- Identify and solve internal system issues.
- Resolve Technical issues on time.
- Manage quality of the vendors data on our backend.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities
- Follow-up activities.
- Quality check reports
- Building reports with accurate metrics
- Collect and upload data in the right systems.
- Manage backend requests
What Did We Order?
- Fresh Graduated - 2 years full-time job in a similar field.
- Flexible in working hours.
- Organizational Skills.
- Effective Communication Skills.
- Customer Service Skills.
- Analytical Skills.
- Problem Solving Skills.
Working within Talabat means access to the world’s leading perks and benefits, including:
- Vibrant, dynamic & international workplace.
- Building the fastest growing, largest, and most valuable network of online food ordering services in the world, and more.
- Challenging and fulfilling steep learning curve.
- Opportunity to be a value-adding contributor to this fast-growing global company.
- Working with diverse, cross-cultural teams from over 45 nationalities.
- Company events, cultural and sports events.
- Comprehensive healthcare.
- Competitive salary.