You are a conceptual thinker. Able to do your own digging to get to the heart of the problem. You don’t just answer the brief, you are able to translate the problem to stunning simplicity, and create engaging and effective solutions
You have a positive mindset and inspire people you work with. No brief is too small to create great work.
You are able to communicate your ideas clearly in words and scamps. You have a good sense of design and are able to guide the design team to make sure the final deliverables communicate the idea in the best way possible.
– Experience working in an agency. The process from brief to concept to design to production while working closely with the CD, client services, clients and production doesn’t hold any surprises for you.
– Enthusiasm. Love what you do and what you can bring to the party.
– Happy to push the creative boundaries and deliver beyond expectations.
– Good understanding of relevant software
– Good scamper
– Able to write a good headline
– Experience delivering multichannel campaigns, including digital channels, video and print
– Experience creating story boards, mood boards and presentations
– Team player, working closely with other team members on and off site
– Good communication, presenting work to clients and team members, asking questions to make sure you know all you need to know about a project, explaining what you need from others or raising flags when things don’t go as planned.
– Be flexible. We work on a large range of client and jobs. Some jobs might stretch your skills while others might not feel like a challenge to you at all. We need you to deliver the best solution on all.
– 4 - 7 years as art director
– Good conceptual skills
– Experience working in a creative agency