BPG; an integrated communications agency, is seeking a conceptually driven Art Director to deliver cut-through channel agnostic ideas. As an Art Directorsat you will play an essential role in the strategy, conception and design of beautiful ideas, products and services. They bring exceptional creative thought and they craft output, developing and delivering projects from the brief to end user.
If this describes you, we look forward to seeing how you can take our team to the next level.
As an Art Director you will provide leadership for the brands you work on, create innovative concepts and push the idea through to the final outputs, approaching every brief with fresh eyes and avoiding familiar solutions while generating useful, usable and delightful ideas across all existing and emerging platforms.
Art Directors are hands-on, organized, driven, and collaborative with a high level of personal accountability to their team and the agency. They are problem solvers, have a can-do attitude, strong work ethic and possess a passion for producing high quality work.
Projects will include global and regional brand work, social media content creation, digital product creation, experiential, and creative conceptualization in advertising contexts. Clients include automotive, hospitality, entertainment, finance, technology, gaming, and real estate.
- Work with a cross-functional team of art, copy, designers, and working alongside social media experts, and project managers in the strategic development of messages and deliverables.
- Develop 360 campaigns, from ideation to execution, with experience in promotions, activations, and social media experience.
- Generate clear ideas and concepts with a Copywriter partner.
- Work closely with all other departments as a team player to meet the needs of our clients.
- Understand marketing initiatives, strategic positioning and target audience.
- Work with internal and external production partners to execute work for various mediums.
- Manage and delegate responsibilities to designers and provide direction.
- Take work from concept to final execution, within deadlines.
- Stay on top of all trends and maintain best practices.
- Participate and/or lead internal and client meetings and presentations.
- Conceptualize a campaign vision, harnessing original visuals, copy, content, social, and other marketing deliverables.
- Brainstorm with the creative team, maintaining strategic and creative thinking to develop innovative and actionable creative initiatives in a fiscally responsible manner
- Manage and help manage the creative team, reviewing the output to ensure quality.
Requirements and Qualifications
- 4+ years art direction experience in an agency setting.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating the creativity required to present ideas, words, and visualizations that will intelligently represents our clients’ needs.
- Experienced in logo design, typography, colour, print production image selection and package design, digital product design and UI.
- Highly motivated and well organized.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong concepting/ideation skills.
- Client and team leadership skills.