This role reports directly to the Senior Creative Director of partnering with a global brand. We will look to this role to ensure the creative team is constantly delivering great thinking, attention to detail, and all-around amazing work for Leo Burnett across.
- Fulfills leadership tasks. Specifically, leads and directs the development and execution of short term (project-specific) and long term (account specific) creative strategies
- Ensures that the creative scope, schedule and budget are accurate
- Develops and signs-off on creative estimates and ensures high quality, profitable execution of creative deliverables
- Develops and executes account growth strategies with account core team members to meet account goals set by the engagement lead
- Manages the creative staff, as well as needs to review staff.
- Maintains an awareness of status and project deliverables of all discipline group members’ project work.
- Facilitates and orchestrates contact between account creative team and client.
- Participates constructively in inter-department and cross-service line communications.
- Contributes to the evolution and maintenance of each creative discipline workflow.
- 10+ years’ agency experience
- BA degree (Advertising, Communications, Fine Arts or related field preferred)
- A proven track record of creative ability and judgment, successful client contact experience, the ability to work collaboratively with account management, excellent presentation skills, successful experience in managing creative teams and multiple accounts, and the commitment to go the extra mile in time and effort to produce the very best work