Driving the Corporate sales for the complete portfolio of assigned brand and building long term relationships for market penetration and maximizing market share for Redington in Commercial Segment
1. Building long-lasting relationship by partnering with customers and understanding their needs
2. Run rate and deal closures with market intelligence
3. Funnel Management: - Having a strong funnel for business to avoid seasonal imbalances.
4. Continual partner engagement (New and existing) to enhance relationships and grow the business
5. Identifying and increasing business/channel breadth; map potential customers and generate potential leads
6. Being updated on products, competitors, and market for establishing, maintaining, and expanding our customer base and increasing business opportunities
7. Analyze and understand customers’ business, procurement process, and buying criteria; anticipate their needs and translate into the present and future requirements
8. Managing AR from all partners.
9. Doing a periodic Business review with the partner, presenting an analysis of the business done, and planning for the future.
1. Business Development through market intelligence
2. Achieving sales target and growth by converting potential enquires into sales
3. Planning – Quota and inventory planning with partners to push the partner to achieve the maximum sale through us
4. Identify new markets/ potential customers and expanding our reach
5. Market research on customers/buyers regularly to understand market trends and collecting their feedback.
6. Keep track of all offers/support being confirmed to customers; preparing timely credit notes, approvals etc.
7. Vendor alignment with regular meetings and data sharing on market intelligence
1. Ensure smooth order processing through internal alignment with all stakeholders
2. Credit note follow-up by coordinating with the internal and external stakeholders.
3. Collection and reconciliation by sending the SOA on time and making constant follow-ups with all partners on weekly basis and ensuring to get the payment schedule.
4. Keeping track on the after-sales services of all the partners, e.g. their service requests, collection, DOA etc.