Prepare and cook burger
1) Maintain sanitation, health, and safety standards in work areas.
2) Clean food preparation areas, cooking surfaces, and utensils.
3) Operate large-volume cooking equipment such as grills, deep-fat fryers, or griddles.
4) Verify that prepared food meets requirements for quality and quantity.
5) Take food and drink orders and receive payment from customers.
6) Read food order slips or receive verbal instructions as to food required by patron, and prepare and cook food according to instructions.
7) Wash, cut, and prepare foods designated for cooking.
8) Measure ingredients required for specific food items being prepared.
9) Cook and package batches of food, such as burgers and fries, which are prepared to order or kept warm until sold.
10) Cook the exact number of items ordered by each customer, working on several different orders simultaneously.
11) Serve orders to customers at windows, counters, or tables.