Duties and Responsibilities:
• Eliciting and capturing business requirements
• Enhance current Trade products and services based on new industry trends or opportunities as well as identifying gaps in current products based on the feedback provided by Trade Solutions and Advisory or the FI Sales & Advisory team in order to ensure client satisfaction.
• Understand risks associated with various Trade products and suggest suitable mitigating controls.
• Effectively manage the documentation risk across all products and develop product policies and programs, which is aligned with the banks overall strategy.
• Create quality documentation to convey both business and technical requirements, including experience creating requirements traceability matrix.
• Collaborate with the channels team in order to develop innovative and efficient electronic delivery solutions.
• Derive solutions from a ‘customer-centric’ mindset
• Identify opportunities for continuous improvement of systems, processes, and practices while considering ‘international leading practice’, improvement of business processes, cost reduction, and productivity improvement.
• Be abreast of local market regulations and banking practices impacting Trade in Egypt.
• Analyse various client metrics like pricing/volume/value and other historic trends to arrive at end target operating model/process
• Supporting Project Manager with schedule tracking
• Work with the Project team across products at Audi and the banks Egypt where coordination is required across different business and product areas (IT, Operations, Client Service, Channels) to deliver the Trade integration.
• Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
• 4-6 years’ experience in a Business Analyst role with min.2 years.
• Proficiency with related Project tools including but not limited to Signal, IRA, MS Excel, MPP, MS Visio, HP-QC etc.
• Experience with writing Functional and Non-Functional requirements.
• Previous experience in a Banking
• In-depth knowledge on Trade Products and their workflows: Import and Export Letter of Credits, Inward and Outward Guarantees, Collections, Trade Finance loans and Supply Chain Finance
• Previous project deliveries for Trade Products.
• Experience on Bank mergers and integration is a plus
• Working knowledge of project methodologies i.e., Agile, Waterfall etc.
• Detail oriented, analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
Ability to coordinate complex tasks and extremely organized with strong time-management skills
• As a Business Analyst one should have baseline skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering, Testing, Functional Architecture Design & Project Financials, KPI´s & Reporting.
• Hands on experience in generating documentations i.e., BRD, Process Flow etc.