Urgently need New Civil QS & Estimator
- with UAE experience in construction industry
- Study of contract documents and prepare quantity takeoff for civil items from drawings and compare with site measurements.
- Assists in preparing the job budget for civil items with reference to drawings, specifications and vendor list.
- Preparing Cost Report on monthly basis by comparing Budget vs Actual expenditure, Estimated to complete and Revised Estimate to complete project from the actual cost.
- Monitoring site progress and preparing interim application based on the actual work progress and subsequently follow up with the consultant/ client to ensure that certified values are within range of the actual site progress.
- Verifies LPO Quantity by checking the quantities against budgeted quantities to ensure that they are within the budget and making sure that the ordered items comply with contract specifications.
- Assess and certify the Interim payment certificate submitted by subcontractor.
- Identify, investigate and preparation of variation due to change in original scope of work,
- Notifying and submission of these variation with cost consultant.
- Extensively worked with the procurement team for selecting the sub-contractors, Materials.
- Preparing material reconciliation reports.