Supervise, control and co-ordinate all coal and ash plant operations activities by supervising and overseeing the key contracts and staff associated with coal and ash O&M. Ensure timely and effective plant fuel and ash management requirements in accordance with established schedules, cost and time objectives. Responsible for safe and reliable operation and management of the fuel and ash activities. Ensure that appropriate procedures are developed and maintained for best practice operations.
- Degree holder of Bachelors in Engineering
- Minimum of 10 years in Coal fired Power plant operations specifically in fuel and ash management, ideally with jetty fuel delivery experience.
- Awareness of Quality, Occupational Health & Safety and Environment Management system principles
- Knowledge of applicable legal requirements
- Hazard Risk assessment
- Aspect Impact assessment
- Investigation skills
- Knowledge of spillage containment
- Knowledge of managing HSE emergencies
- Knowledge of identification, classification and disposal of waste
- Should be well conversed with Coal and Ash operational activities
- Knowledge of transshipment or ship-unloading operations