Role Details – Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
· Obtain through key contacts good investment opportunities to purchase/lease either lands or ready income-generating properties – A minimum of 4 good investment opportunities every month
· To ensure property rentals by advertising and filling vacancies, negotiating, enforcing leases, maintaining and securing premises.
· Work closely with HOD for Leasing and the appropriate marketing plans which will issue potential tenant awareness and interest in the new development.
· Conduct negotiations with more than one tenant for each leasable space and then make a recommendation on the preferred tenant to the Leasing Committee (within assigned properties).
· Liaising with clients in order to accommodate their rental requirements until such time as the appropriate property is found.
· Establish rental rate by surveying local rental rates via CMA (Comparative Market Analysis) to checking the rental rates for properties similar to haus & haus’ portfolio – Issuing quarterly market reports to HOD for review.
· Prepare lease agreement and all necessary documents to commercial and legal bind agreement with the tenant
· Lead by example – thrive to create an honest and open work environment where individuals collaborate /support each other as a team and are passionate to achieve a common business objective.
· Following up on all paperwork as necessary and ensuring that accurate and up-to-date information is available for entry into relevant database programs.
· Ensuring an effective working relationship with owners, developers and clients, and briefing your HOD promptly on any significant issues arising from those contacts.
· Maintaining accurate records on properties, clients, and landlords. Any and all paperwork, documentation, contact details, reports or lists generated will remain the property of haus & haus
· Carrying out any duties that may arise, or as directed, that is in support of haus & haus and its various divisions.
Educational Qualification Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree in related discipline from a recognized University
Skills & Professional Requirements:
· Proficient in MS Office
· RERA Certification is mandatory
· Proficient in creating & presenting weekly/monthly leasing reports to management.
· Strong phone manner
· Minimum of 2 years of experience in UAE commercial real estate market is a MUST
· Strong knowledge in tenancy, commercial leasing and retail leasing experience in addressing the needs of the tenants in a prompt, friendly and professional manner.
· Excellent Customer Service skills
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· High standard of work, accurate record-keeping and attention to detail
· Good numerical skills
· A team player and able to work independently using your initiative
· Good analytical and problem-solving skills
· Excellent time management and the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
Please email your CV