The Creative Design Manager will support the Head of Brand Development with management of SeaWorld Abu Dhabi’s creative and brand development activities and will be responsible for the development, continuity, IP usage, content creation and foundational brand standards across SeaWorld Abu Dhabi’s internal and external communication in the addition to the department workflow management.
Working closely with the Head of Brand Development, the Creative Design Manager will support with brand management and creative solutions for all the phases of the project (pre-opening, opening and post-opening).
The Creative Design Manager will also be responsible for development of creative and oversee all art, photo, video and layout designs produced internally and/or by external creative agencies.
Brand Management & Development:
- Supporting the Head of Brand Development as the guardian for all SeaWorld Abu Dhabi’s branding, creative design and Brand Guidelines, responsible for the development, assurance, continuity, IP usage, content creation, and compliance with foundational brand standards across SeaWorld Abu Dhabi’ internal and external communication.
- Conduct regular audits of all B2C/B marketing material to ensure all assets are in line with brand guidelines, ensuring all B2C/B parties adhere to contractual IP rules and regulations and internal brand standards.
- In collaboration with the external creative agency, support the Head of Brand Development develop/maintain the Park’s Brand Guidelines, to set the foundational brand standards and expectations of all creative executions.
Creative Management (Internal/External Agency):
- Manage the execution of all creative initiatives, work-flow management, project assignment, quality control checking to ensure compliance with brand and IP rules/regulations.
- Support the Head of Brand Development and Head of Brand Marketing in managing the external creative agency relationship where applicable, ensuring that delivery deadlines are adhered to and creative concepts are developed in-line with campaign objectives, targeting the right market/relevant consumer and compliant with IP rules/regulations and internal brand standards.
- Communicate with stakeholders to ensure that the agency Creative Brief is clear and detailed to ensure that the proposed creative solution will meet business requirements.
- Manage internal creative department workflow, ensuring all project details and timelines are current to make a realistic assessment of creative workload. Findings to be reported to the Head of Brand Development.
- Provide creative solutions to business challenges including the enhancement of the in-facility consumer journey and quality of external marketing communication.
- Ideation of innovative and out-of-the-box creative solutions including new concepts, activation ideas and digital rich media in line with the latest marketing and design techniques.
- Performs other miscellaneous support functions as required
Brand Content Support:
- Support the Head of Brand Development create content for all marketing initiatives (B2C/B), ensuring quality communication that is compliant with IP rules/regulations and in-line with internal brand standards. Responsible for the full roll-out/adaptation of the creative across all mediums, ensuring each execution meets the creative objectives and all assets delivered on time.
- Support the Head of Brand Development develop in-facility marketing communication across the Park, ensuring all signage is clear, collateral, digital screens etc have contextual and brand relevant content with the objective of improving brand exposure and increasing in-facility spend.
- Ensure high quality and consistency across all visual and written communication utilizing a 360 integrated approach to curating creative content.
- Ensure consistency in multilingual tone-of-voice and compliance with IP naming conventions for copywriting and translations across the Park.
- Ensure that internal policies and processes are followed and adhered to at all time.
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- Professional qualification in Marketing, Communications and/or Graphic Design
- 3+ years’ experience as a graphic designer in a busy, dynamic office
- Creative and strategic thinker
- Solid understanding of brand development and design
- Expert in computer graphics software
- Proficiency in writing, speaking, and understanding the English and Arabic language.
- Manage time effectively, ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Super organizational skills
- Able to decipher briefs quickly and efficiently
- Excellent communicator
- Keen eye for detail
- Proficient in all Adobe Software