Scholars International Group is looking for an experienced Creative Designer / Web Administrator to join our team.
The responsibilities include:
- Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral;
- Conceptualizing and developing design concepts, graphics and layouts;
- Coordinates with Marketing Manager in the design concept pace through completion of artwork/project;
- Performing retouching and manipulation of images;
- Work with a wide range of media and use of graphic design software;
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule;
- Website design and management.
- Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software;
- Exceptional creativity and innovation;
- Excellent time management and organizational skills;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment;
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.