BPG; an integrated communications agency, is looking for a digital-first Creative Director who will work to drive innovation, ideation, and inspiration into BPG’s product and culture.
As part of the agency’s leadership team, they will grow our creative product and team while working closely with the heads of PR, Media, and Content to drive the strategic growth of the agencies integrated business across the Gulf. This is a role that offers the opportunity to define and grow both the creative product and team at BPG. The Creative Director will lead the creatives, assigning tasks, leading brainstorming, evaluating concepts and artwork, and approving final materials. They are a hands-on team leader who is organized, driven, collaborative with a high level of personal accountability to their team and the agency. They are a problem solver, have a can-do attitude, strong work ethic and possess a passion for producing high quality work.
Projects will include global and regional brand work, social media content creation, digital product creation, XD, experiential, and creative conceptualization in advertising contexts. Clients include automotive, hospitality, entertainment, finance, technology, gaming, and real estate.
● Build and define a positive and inclusive culture within the creative group.
● Deliver creative excellence through channel-agnostic, cut-through ideas and execution through a design oriented, strategically lead, customer centric approach.
● Client facing to both prospect and existing clients.
● Core contributor to the delivery and conversion of new business.
● Actively leads daily creative WIP.
● Coordinates the creative output of the team to ensure that work is delivered to brief, budget, and timing through collaborates with account and project management teams.
● Oversees the creative output for quality assurance and adherence to the brand’s guidelines.
● Strong ability to provide clear creative direction, career path guidance and timely and helpful feedback to improve creative processes to keep work on budget and schedule.
● Presents creative work to clients and partners with accounts to receive major client briefs.
● Develops and mentors the junior team, advocating for their growth.
Skills and Qualifications
● At least 10 years of related experience with 7+ years of creative direction in agency or corporate setting.
● Strong understanding and experience creating integrated content across all marketing channels from digital / product, experiential, social, content, and traditional channels including TV.
● Experience in product design and leading teams of digital product designers, experience designers, UI and UX teams.
● Proven track record of campaign and creative conceptualization.
● Highly skilled with leading a team of creative talent and mentoring that team’s growth and product.
● Strong understanding of the ‘business of advertising’.
● Fluency in English.