The Video analyst is responsible for delivering a broad scope of performance analysis services to the Karwan Strikers UAE. Video Analyst will work closely with Head Coach to provide world leading service. He/She shall be an expert in the field of performance Analysis with a proven track record of interacting with Coaches and Players. He/She shall have a clear understanding of the requirements and expectations of an international sporting environment. This role is fully embedded with Karwan Strikers Teams and as such requires a commitment to travel to all training camps and International events.
Reporting: The video analyst will directly report to Managing Director of Karwan Strikers
Duty Station: As Required
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Technically the Video Analyst will have a history of using video and data impact on performance that have demonstrable experience in a variety of key areas.
• The video analyst will have to “make presentations and reports of the data collected and work closely with coaches to improve the technical and strategical skills of the players”.
• Analyzing team data at providing stats to the head coach, usually using tools like Excel for analysis and PowerPoint or Keynote for presentations.
• He/She will be required to “Collect the data at a granular level as specified by the data collection practices.
• The Video Analyst will be also required to perform the role of a preparation facilitator along with the coaching staff in the analysis of technical aspects of the players
• Filming games with a digital camera and uploading data for review.
• The video analyst will be required for recording and coding matches they are involved in: (Match coding: watching the game and entering on a laptop up to 10 different items for each ball from bowler through to batsman and fielder).
• Analyzing data from other teams to look for bowling plans and general scouting information
• Provide videos and statistics as and when required by the coaches and players before, during and after the match.
• Generate match reports requested by the coaches for team meetings amongst others.
• After completion of each and every tour the analyst will be required to provide a comprehensive report and data.
• Any other relevant tasks may assign by supervisor (Head Coach).
• Bachelor Degree in Performance Analysis or related field
• Minimum 2 years experience in Performance/Video Analysis
• Excellent Understanding of the professional workings.
• Demonstrable experience of impacting on performance through analysis processes / protocols.
• Ability to develop written reports in English
• Highly numerate with strong technical and computer skills.
• Ability to explain complex statistical issues to diverse audiences of varying expertise, including intelligent use of graphics and visualizations.
• Demonstrable database and statistical analysis skills.
• Track record of managing / leading small teams of analysts and building excellent relationships with coaches.
• Highly organized, with the ability to work under pressure and deal with multiple tasks.
• Willingness and ability to work unsociable hours.
• Comfortable, confident and effective in an elite / professional sporting environment. Has high standards and takes pride in their work.
• The appointee should be able to have people management skills.
• Be a problem solver and be able to communicate in an excellent manner including report writing skills
Dubai, United Arab EmiratesSubmission Guideline:Interested qualified candidates are requested to submit their profiles to the below email address-