We are looking for ambitious people with significant drive! We need problem solvers, initiative takers, people that see opportunities and potential to improve. You should be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast-paced international working environment.
What you will be doing:
- Own all reporting and insight for the product team - build reports, conduct ad-hoc analysis and be the go-to individual on the team for anything related to insights.
- Support product in A/B testing by conducting thorough experiments and presenting findings.
- Data mining - provide insightful, high-quality analysis to support decision-making in the context of wider business decisions.
- Understand and influence the underlying drivers of performance, challenge existing assumptions, and spot opportunities to optimize operations.
- Partner with marketing and commercial teams to review and support the delivery of the overall business strategy.
Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of background from consulting, investment banking, fintech/payments company and/or other high growth organization with operational experience in a quantitative or analytical role.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills. Comfortable with at least one coding language - Python is preferred.
- Strong SQL or R skills. Experience in using a structured approach to problem-solving.
- Strong data visualization skills. Comfortable with at least one data dashboard tool (Tableau, Qlik Sense etc.)
- A deep desire to solve real-world problems and sees the beauty of data, and structure and how important these are to understanding a problem and identifying effective solutions.
- Strong communication skills. Able to generate tailored presentations and present to stakeholders.
- Significant drive and ambition.
- Strong conceptual ability.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A curious mindset - you’ll be someone who loves to question the why.