• Collecting and entering data in databases and maintaining accurate records of valuable company information.
• Essential data entry skills, like fast typing with an eye for detail and familiarity with spreadsheets and online forms.
• Insert customer and account data by inputting text based and numerical information from source documents within time limits.
• Compile, verify accuracy and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry.
• Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check output.
• Research and obtain further information for incomplete documents
• Apply data program techniques and procedures.
• Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations and perform backup operations.
• Scan documents and print files, when needed.
• Keep information confidential.
• Respond to queries for information and access relevant files.
• Comply with data integrity and security policies.
• Preparing and keep record of daily invoices, Payments & Receipts.
• Online Supplier Transactions.
• Maintaining Daily and Monthly Inventory.
• Daily Timesheet Preparation for Staff & Labors
|Industry||Data Entry / Back Office Processing Jobs|
|Occupational Category||LOCUM TENENS DATA ENTRY OPERATOR CLERK|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Career Level||Experienced Professional|
|Salary||2500 - 6000 | AED|
|Posted at||2022-01-29 5:02 pm|