Purpose of the Job
The Digital Marketing Executive will design, execute, and track digital marketing campaigns, run social media pages, create original content for social media pages, mobile app, website, and other marketing channels as needed.
· Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns and optimization
· End to end Campaign setup, Keyword Research, Competition Analysis, Ad Content Creation
· Manage Social Media pages by creating and copywriting content for distribution on online platforms
· Design and execute email marketing campaigns
· Conduct market research and findings in relation to core customer requirements and trends
· Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
· Offer support with compiling content for presentations, newsletters, event support materials, website and app content
· Liase with graphic designers and video editors if needed to develop content
· Any other ad hoc administrative duties as requested by Management.
Knowledge & Skills:
· Online Marketing and Social Media knowledge, understanding of content creation and optimization, communication and excellent interpersonal skills.
· Successful candidate must have a good understanding of digital media, and command of Paid Digital and Social.
· Good Knowledge of Facebook Business Manager/Ads Manager setup and working
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Qualifications & Education:
· Degree or certification in Marketing and/or Digital Marketing
· Must be fluent in English (Speaking/Writing)
· Arabic is a Plus
· 2-4 years’ experience in a similar role
· Hands-on experience with lead generation campaigns on different social media platforms
· Experience with social media management
· Experience in marketing a mobile app is a big plus