This role will play a key role in supporting the execution of various digital initiatives across the landscape in areas such as UX / UI / Development initiatives for the website Content monitoring, content management, SEO, CRM, Data and Analytics.
The digital marketing executive will be in charge of the below tasks on a regular basis –
• Capitalize on a proven experience in marketing and campaigns. Efficiently performs tasks related to Display Advertising, PPC, SEO, Social Media and Email
• Leverage digital marketing best practices and tools to attract, target, convert and retain customers through harnessing the collective deployment of search, proximity; programmatic, test and targeting tactics.
• Plan and execute all digital marketing tasks, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
• Continuously apply digital customer insights to improve digital content and experience and optimize customer value.
• Strong in data analytics (A/B testing, reporting, spotting indicators and patterns) and able to apply that in pivot tactics.
• Strong in excel with exposure to MarTech and automation.
• Demonstrable experience in leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing databases, emails, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
• Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
• Strong in identifying growth opportunities and finding out where target markets ‘hang out’.
• Metrics driven – Think conversion rate, CPA, life time value of customer, etc.
• Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
• Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g.: Google Analytics)
• Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords, LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Ads and Twitter Ads campaigns.
• Should be able to translate value position into benefit statements and experiments to drive more traffic to landing pages and start sales processes.
• Perform scheduled and random checks and identify and suggest fixed to be made (broken links, content, UX, etc.). Perform assessment on demand
To be considered for this role, you will need to have:
• Minimum Bachelor's degree in marketing or digital marketing
• Demonstrable experience executing initiatives related to content management, ux/ui, development, SEO/SEM, CRM, email, social media, digital strategy and analytics
• Working knowledge of Sitecore, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager
• Knowledge of the latest SEO strategies and techniques
• 3-4 years of experience of digital marketing
• Ability to simplify and share technical discussions to business teams and vice versa
• Ability to foster professional relations across functional teams
• Fluency in English is a must and Arabic is an advantage but not mandatory
|Industry||Digital Marketing / SEO / SMM Jobs|
|Occupational Category||Digital Marketing Specialist|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Career Level||Experienced Professional|
|Posted at||2022-11-15 1:49 am|